Friday, November 05, 2004

Tyler's Rant about music.

[rant]I won't deny that the music industry is kind of fucked up right now. Clear Channel, Consolidation, Mtv, The dumbing down of pop music....

All these things are real and valid and they exist and they should be dealt with.

However, I'm sick to my damn stomache of people complaining about The radio and Mtv and all this other stuff.

Let me explain, I've always believed that bitching is useless. It only serves to pump yourself up and make you feel better about yourself. It doesn't change anything. Go ahead and complain to your friends about the fact that Lil' jon is ruining things. Think Good Charlotte sucks? How about Darrel Woerly crapping it up with his pro-america bull-shit.

Well these are all valid opinions. I'm not the one to tell you what is valid music and isn't. Everything holds some validity to almost anyone

Here's my problem. - DON'T BITCH IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO MAKE IT BETTER -

My band was started with the philosophy that hard work and determination can overcome anything. You see this in our approach to music, promotion, life, hell everything we do. I don't believe in sitting around complaining about the problem. I believe in getting out there and busting your ass and doing something about it.[/rant]


Tyler/Drummer/Full-Tilt
http://www.fulltiltrock.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home