Monday, June 13, 2005

Mike didn't do it.

I don't know what else to say except to expect a comeback album soon.

I knew he would be found not guilty. The people bringing the charges were just too shady and had extorted other celebrities for money. There was no way the jury was going to believe them over the guy who made "Thriller".



Mike is another big influence on me and I'm not ashamed to admit it. "Billie Jean" is my jam and
"Man in the Mirror" is one of my favorite songs ever.

And personally, I really don't think he did it.

Anyway, Congrats mike
Tyler/Drummer/Full-Tilt
http://www.fulltiltrock.com
"The Endless Smokereak"

2 Comments:

Anonymous 0 said...

Hi Full-Tilt ! You cannot explain better your thoughts about Mike didn't do it. . Congratulations for your blog, it's really nice! Continue to keep it updated! If you wanna visit my website about scommesse sportive click on this link: here you'll find just scommesse sportive !

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Tyler Hallberg said...

Nice and informative Blog. The color is also impressive….’fear of the dark’. Keep it updating with some pictures. It would help you for further betterment. What do you guys think?

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home